How To Do The Brazilian Hair Treatment Perfectly
Are you tired of the frizzy hair, wavy or tight hair curly? You can easily get a straight hairdo with the exquisite Brazilian treatment. The treatment gets rid of frizz in rainy or humid days. Brazilian hair treatment produces a glossy sleek hair while the original volume of the hairs is still maintained. This treatment works on natural hair, processed and colored hair. Men too can embrace this style. You can achieve this by following the outlined steps:
- First, wash your hair with only water and shampoo. However, don’t use any conditioner.
- Let the shampoo sit in your hair for approximately ten minutes before rinsing. Increasing the portion of the shampoo straightens your hair i.e. the more the shampoo you use, the straighter the hair.
- Section your hair to sizeable sections then using a painting brush, apply the Keratin treatment (this is the best among the Brazilian treatments) all over your hair. Ensure that all sections are full covered. Applying Keratin treatment from the hair tips towards the roots ensures maximum results.
- Once the keratin treatment is brushed into the hair, blow-dry the hair so that the treatment lasts longer in your hair.
- Once the entire hair is dry, you should flat iron it. The flat ironing is the last stage of the treatment.
- With a tail comb style your Brazilian hair to you desired style. You can do a pushback for casual setting or an up-do for that formal meeting or impromptu party you are rushing to get to. Its advisable not to wash the hair in the next three to four days preceding the application.
The Brazilian treatment takes 2 hours or longer depending on the length and thickness of the hair. This treatment has immense benefits ranging from time saving to hair nourishment. The keratin would not break your hair instead it’s a restorative treatment that strengthens the hair shaft and creates resilient hair. The keratin treatment and Flat ironing reduce the blow drying time by 40% to 60%. Maintaining this hairdo is not tedious as the Hair won’t frizz if you walked in light rain or moist temperatures. Furthermore, the style lasts between two to three months. You could trim your hair, curl it or accessorize but curling may ruin the treatment.
Use the Keratin shampoo when washing your hair to improves the entire outcome of the procedure. It’s also advisable to use sulfate-free shampoo. Avoid washing your hair or swimming immediately after the treatment. However, if you must then you need to wear protective hair caps. A professional hairdresser will bring out the best of the treatment whenever you have doubts about the Do-it-Yourself (DIY) procedure.
Lastly, you can always wash your hair to get your curly hair back unlike the Japanese treatment where you have to wait for your hair to grow back. Other popular treatment is Brazilian Hair Straightening or Brazilian Blowout. It won’t hurt a muscle if you gloated to your admirers about your fantastic “straight” natural hair for some time wont it? Voila! Now your have your Brazilian hair to floss off!